Your Website is Your Workhorse
Tune-up the hardest working part of your inbound machine.
What Should Your B2B Website Do For Your Business?
Your website is the most important part of your digital presence, and has to do many things:
- Be found in search
- Display your products
- Convince people to trust you
- Convert visitors into customers
- Attract top talent
Many company websites in the manufacturing, industrial and professional services industries fall short in one or all of those areas. Some of the most frequent issues we see that hurt our clients' websites are:
- SEO issues
- Websites built on difficult-to-use platforms,
- Outdated design elements,
- No calls-to-action or conversion points
- No performance tracking
These are all easy to fix, and we can help you figure out what to tackle first and then get it done quickly.
We can tune up your website to:
ATTRACT YOUR IDEAL CUSTOMERS
Clearly communicate your brand
Show off your products
Convert visitors into customers
Position you as a thought leader in your industry
Attract ideal employees
How DoesYour Website Rank in Search?
Don't build beautiful a website that your customers can't find. Understanding how to improve your search ranking will help to increase the right kind of traffic.
Here are things to ask your webmaster or marketing team:
- Do we have original meta descriptions on all pages?
- Are there title tags on all pages?
- Are page titles are optimized?
- Are the title tags & meta descriptions are localized?
- Is there Alt Text on all of our images?
- Has our website has been submitted to Google?
- Do we have a sitemap.xml file in our root directory?
You should also check that your word count on each page is at least 350 words or greater and is optimized for the right topics and keywords.
If the answer is 'no' to any or all of those questions, we should talk.
Our team can quickly create and execute an SEO improvement plan that will help your website take over the top positions on Google search.
We can tune up your website to:
We updated these websites to work hard for our clients.
Is Your Website Design Outdated?
Design elements change quickly and it's important for companies (especially ones that pride themselves on innovation!) to stay current. Digital marketing experts say that you should update your B2B website every 2-3 years.
Some questions about design to consider:
- Do your website make good use of white space?
- Is it uncluttered and easy to navigate?
- Has it been updated in the last 3 years?
- Is it mobile friendly and responsive across multiple devices?
- Does it work well across multiple browsers?
- Is our most important information is above the fold on our homepage?
- Are there no more than 5 to 7 main navigation buttons?
I’ve been on a lot of website redesign projects in the past and I can say this is by far the best experience I’ve had. The process has been great. We were able to give you and your team our input and your creative team really listened to us and ran with it. The design and content direction turned out great.”
Are You Measuring Your Website's Performance?
Without data, you're just guessing! Setting goals and tracking website analytics will help you make data-driven decisions about what to upgrade or tackle first. Check in with your webmaster or marketing team and ask them:
- Do we have Google Analytics, Google Search Console, or other website analytics tools?
- Do we run our website through FREE HubSpot’s website grader ?
- Does our site have heat-mapping software?
- Do we have benchmarks set?
- Do we make regular website updates based on our analytics data?
Once you have analytics tools in place, you should start measuring in these 4 key areas to get a basic understanding of what's working and what's not:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Traffic
- Website Usability
Looking for free tools to measure your website performance? We've got 'em!
Is It Time To Update Your WebSite?
Give us 30 minutes and we'll help you start figuring out what your website needs to attract more visitors, generate leads and convert customers.