Our infographic, the Sensible Social Media Marketing Checklist for Businesses, was such a huge hit that we decided to create a series of Sensible Checklists to help businesses stop setting crazy goals for themselves!
Did you know that business blogging can increase your web traffic on average by 55%? In a recent post, we outlined the 6 important reasons your business should be blogging. But how do you get started?
A great content & blogging strategy can help you attract like-minded people and help you build trust and relationships with potential customers. If you’re confused about how to get started with developing a blogging strategy or how to focus your efforts, our Sensible Blogging Checklist will help! Follow our simple suggestions in order to:
- Define your goals and audience
- Plan your content strategy
- Make sure your blog is user-friendly
- Optimize your posts for search
- Encourage engagement & content circulation
- Download a Printable Version of this Checklist to use as a reference
- Register now for our FREE webinar, Internet Marketing 101: Content Marketing Basics
- Share this checklist with your friends & colleagues, or embed it on your own blog using the code below!
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):