No, we are not talking about the 6 times platinum album recorded by The Black Eye Peas, but about businesses from large to small, such as The Whole Brain Group and our clients who have subscribed to the MailChimp email marketing service. Who wouldn’t use this tool when it is free and makes all our digital marketing dreams come true? Many of us are going bananas over this tool, like large retailer Banana Republic (pun intended), because keeping your brand consistent in email marketing campaigns is easy. MailChimp allows you to design, send, and track HTML email campaigns with their simple tools.
Let’s review the ripest reasons for adopting the Monkey:
- A free, fully functional account!
- Chimp Chatter Reporting - tracks opens and clicks by location, and over time it will track the campaign reach for sales through your e-commerce, and offers many helpful, interactive graphs.
- Integration with social media tools, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Delicious. Spread the word at lightning speeds!
- Emails are viewable by the top ten email clients, e.g., Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, Yahoo, Apple Mail, and more.
- You can embed videos. This is a great feature that can increase clickthrough rates.
- Delivery Doctor – this feature scans your test email to make sure the content won’t be red flagged and prevents the email from ending up in your subscribers’ SPAM box.
- Ease of use. Importing contacts is nearly effortless and you may segment lists for different target audiences.
- Keeps a clean contact list. Permanently deletes subscribers with incorrect email addresses.
- Integration to your CRM, i.e. Salesforce. No more duplicate hand entries!
- Default headers are easily made into fancy headers. Don’t forget a strong call to action!
Stop swinging through the jungle of eNews tools, make your life easier with MailChimp and The Whole Brain Group. We’ll setup your account, design a professional eNews template(s), import contacts, integrate your social media or CRM, and even craft content if you are suffering from writer’s block.
- Get more information about how The Whole Brain Group can help set up an enewsletter for you!
- Read about other Smart Tools we use at The Whole Brain Group.